Friday, July 3, 2015

Introduction

Hi! My name's Nabilah, and I recently published an article on Altmuslimah.com titled: Muslim, Bipolar, and Still Unmarried.

I've received a lot of positive feedback and comments which has inspired me to continue writing about the struggles and triumphs I go through. My purpose of finally openly sharing my diagnoses was to give hope to others in the same situation as well as bring more awareness to how mental conditions are treated in not only the Muslim community but also the community as a whole.

In this blog not only will I talk about myself but share resources and tips on how I'm able to manage living with bipolar and also post some fun positive articles because we could all do with some happy things to read now and then.

I hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment