Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Hard Week

It's been a bit of a hard week and it's not even Friday yet.

I find myself feeling unmotivated and just sort of annoyed at everyone. I don't really feel like doing anything but at the same time I wish I was doing something. Especially something that had a result. Like money. That would be nice haha. To make my own money and feel like I'm not so dependent on my family for everything.

I'm thankful and grateful for my family I really am don't get me wrong, but to feel so utterly dependent can be kind of depressing. I feel as though I'm taking and taking without giving anything in return sometimes. I know a lot of this is just the side of me that feels like I'm unworthy, when I know I am anything but unworthy. But still

This blog is not supposed to be a rambling of my feelings however, so. I made an Etsy shop today selling some scarves I've been making in all my free time. (I can only ship in the U.S unfortunately) I don't know if anyone will actually buy them, but if any of you are interested here is the link Nabilah Knits.

Also I read a really nice article on To Write Love on Her Arms called "Learning to Accept Love for Yourself." It was very inspiring and a nice short read. I think we all sometimes forget to accept love and that we are worth loving. I know I do. I give love away so easily but always find it really hard to believe people when they say they love me back. Or will even tell me how kind I am etc. It's not that I don't know these things, it's more of I just am kind because I don't understand the purpose of being horribly mean to people. Anyways I hope you enjoy the article and check out the scarves if you like!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment