Sunday, December 13, 2015

Self-Care

I found this on twitter today from Buzzfeed. One of the posts really resonated with me: 



We should always remind ourselves that we are important too. You should treat yourself just as well as you treat other people if not better. 

Lately I've spending a lot of time by myself and while at first it drove me a little crazy. I'm learning to enjoy my own company. It's nice not to have to constantly be entertaining the people I'm with. You know to be "on." To appear to be happy and interested in what the other person is saying. When you're alone you can just, be. 

So, even though I've said this before. Go ahead and relax for an afternoon if you want to. Watch your favorite show, or do a project that you've been putting off because you've been too busy. I always feel better after I've cooked myself a meal. 

What sort of things do you like to do for self care?

No comments:

Post a Comment